University of Delaware
Grants/Projects Team-Facilities Subgroup July 17, 2001
Denise Schneider Yes
Gail Tentor Yes Dave Bley Yes
Carol Rylee Yes Van Adams No
% Resource Resource
ID Issues to be Resolved Duration Start Finish Predecessors Complete Group Names
% Resource Resource
ID Task Name Duration Start Date Finish Date Predecessors Complete Group Names
(calc field)
113 Create List of Tables in Priority Order 07/01/2001 10/31/2001 112 0% Facilities Subgroup D. Schneider
     .Team will use meeting time for the next two months to go through the Projects manual creating practical examples
     .List of questions about Projects training was sent to Dave to discuss at the beginning of the next meeting.
     .Team members to read chapters 1 and 2 and scan chapters 3 and 4 in the Projects Manual for next meeting.  We'll work on the computer
      starting with Chapter 3 next time.
114 Identify interfaces(from/to/internal/external) 05/08/2001 05/31/2001 100% Facilities Subgroup G. Tentor
     .Gail to check on how info from PPR comes to CMMS.  Van to work with Jeff Palmer and Karen Brown on fields of info transferred from SIS and PPR.
       Per email from Van, SIS file included students who lived on campus, ssn, name and home address.  Gail/Dave to look into how info came to Facilities
       Per Gail, PPR info did not come from PPR but was a file kept by Dining.  Denise to check with Bill Spear about this file for next meeting.
     .Gail/Dave to give short demo for the intuitive ad-hoc reporting from the maintenance system(on hold until meeting when all members are present)
General Items
1) Contacts with other Universities-Facilities-Dave to contact 2-4 schools
     Dave sent several emails(West Chester, Georgetown and Rutgers with no response yet.  He will send another 2-4 for next meeting
     Don Fogg from West Chester responded just this morning indicating that he would be in touch.  Dave will also send an email to Wake Forest
     based on List Serve message concerning Projects and Asset Management.
2) Project/Grant chartfield-how to populate-new assignment coming up when List of Tables completed
3) Exec Comm meeting of 7/10
     ..Roby passed handout for Project Gemini-review previous handout for any comments
     ..A master list of who has taken what courses was passed out
     ..A master list of on-demand courses was passed out-let's review and make gameplan for which courses to view as a team by next meeting
     ..Project Plan-issues will now be a separate listing maintained on the homepage/Team should continue to review the homepage for new developments
     ..The collection of manuals is growing in 003 HH.  Don't forget them as reference materials when needed
     ..The A/R, Billing team is expected to be started within the next few weeks.
     ..Who will spearhead the Asset Management Module Team-is it time?
          Asset Management is not expected to be worked on at this time
     ..Invite Ed Bennett(Facilities) to talk with Exec Comm(team leaders) about the new CMMS system being purchased to determine what his expectations
       are and how the system will interface with other applications, also to make sure he knows what we're doing with our new financial
          Roby is working toward setting up a meeting with Ed Bennett, participants to be announced