March 3, 2003


In Attendance:  Paul Anderson, Michelle Broadway, Peggy Bottorff, Chris Cook, Al Fanjoy, Steve Grasson, Lisa Huber, Ginger Knutsen, Ellen Lepine, Dave McCarren, Tim Miller, Chris Murphy


Minutes this time:  Bill Fitzpatrick

Minutes next time:  Lisa Huber


General Meeting Minutes:

FAQ on website?  Due to the number of changes still occurring this will be reviewed in two weeks.


Feedback from Chris Murphy’s Readiness Training session:

            -Will departmental accounting functionality be available in PS?

                        (Chris to follow up with more specific needs from users)


There is a meeting scheduled for individuals on Wednesday from 1:30 – 3:30 at 003 Hullihen Hall to discuss the options for combining PS to existing data (like UD Check).


User Field Issue

Re-emphasized the 1 Chartfield value.  Peggy will follow-up with Rick on the possibility of using something else in userfield.


Chris Cook outlined a ‘global’ user field value of “Match”.   In order to more finely define a transaction, the use of the user Chart field in combination with the Project Chart field can be used on any number of transactions where match is concerned. 


Feedback loop for User Fields will be a priority. 


Training Database

Training data should be up soon, starting with July through November.


Training Plan Status Update

Suzanne Nanis has been working on the Query Class and will be ready fairly soon. 

Ellen to meet with subgroup for Know Thy Data as soon as all members are identified, including General Accounting staff.

Chris Cook has Trees Class subgroup scheduled to meet on 3/21/03.



Committee to re-read LAM document in preparation of next meeting when we will develop a plan of attack.


Next Meeting

March 10 at 10:30.