PS Financials Communication/Training
Core Team Meeting
August 25, 2003; 10:30-12:00 p.m.
Hullihen Hall Board Room
· Meetings will be held every other Monday beginning September 8, 2003.
Attendees: Peggy Bottorff, Paul Anderson, Michelle Broadway, Chris Cook, Alan Fanjoy, Bill Fitzpatrick, Steve Grasson, Lisa Huber, Ginger Knutsen, Ellen Lepine, Dave McCarren, Tim Miller, Chris Murphy, Eileen Prazniak, Linda Somers
· Updated and revised document. One more work session to complete.
Query Class Revision
· Suzanne Nanis is 75% done. Not an urgent priority at this point.
· Reminder to allocate and update faculty distributions according to workload documents (effective 9/1). [Note: people have until date pay is run to do this.]
· All salary allocation changes must be entered into the LAM. JED must be processed for changes that will affect the Permanent Budget. JED does not have to be processed for Temporary Budget changes.
· Current plan is for Budget Office not to make changes in the LAM. In the future, the department will process all changes to the LAM. This plan may change as the process evolves.
· Eileen reviewed changes to the monthly statement explanations.
· Statement explanations are posted on the General Accounting Website under the “Reading your Monthly PeopleSoft Accounting Statement” link.
· Al will put a link on the UDFS/info website to the GA website.