UDFS – COMMUNICATION/TRAINING TEAM
attendance: Paul Anderson, Anna Bloch,
Peggy Bottorff, Michelle Broadway, Chris Cook, Al Fanjoy, Bill Fitzpatrick,
Steve Grasson, Lisa Huber, Ellen Lepine, Dave McCarren, Chris Murphy, Linda Somers,
Dee Smith, Amy Taylor
GENERAL MEETING MINUTES:
Minutes next time:
Barbara Garrison and
Peggy Bottorff to discuss what should be submitted to the UDaily web site.
will go to the udfs/info web page after Bill Fitzpatrick reviews the
presentation one final time for edits. Bill will send to Al when edits are
Query Training is
now a web page and is ready to be added to the udfs/info web page. There is an issue with the pages printing;
Peggy has contacted Suzanne Nanis in IT to see how long it would take to fix
this, otherwise it will go up without this correction. Peggy would like to take
some time over the summer to update the query exercises to use the UOD_Balances
and UOD_Transactions tables. This does not need to hold up adding it to the
team members will need to draft a list of users needing Query Viewer and
Query Manager. Peggy reminded the
team that anyone who would look up accounts on GA QRY should have Query
Viewer (that is, everyone who will attend BASIC will need Query Viewer at
least). Every member should have a
list to Ellen by Friday June 6.
- It has
been determined that User Services will gain the knowledge needed to staff
the help desk effectively by January 2004. Until that time we will refer
all questions to the comm. team members.
to Query will be managed by IT (Marianne Ambler, et al) after go-live.
Know Thy Data Sub-group
all definitions are complete. The
site should be ready in a week or so.
office of GA will ‘own’ the task of maintaining this tool.
are still a few unresolved issues which make us unable to complete the
BASIC training documents. Namely, how are the monthly statements being
but one of the EZQ’s are working properly.
accounting will own the EZQ’s and maintain any newer releases needed.
- It has
been decided that since the EZQ’s are public and therefore vulnerable to
change, they will be overwritten each night in the RPT instance.
Cook is going to check on the default access for those listed as category
‘9’ in GA QRY in PS.
are invited (but there is only room for 3) to the June 4 session with the
Report Team in Hullihen 003.
is still not working properly. It
should be fixed soon.
- It has
been decided that those employees distributed in the LAM will not have the
dummy code show on the HR Views. Instead, their permanent budget will be
seen. THIS IS A CHANGE FROM EARLIER.
- HR is having a Support Team meeting on
Monday June 2 to review the changes in JED processing resulting from the
- The Team updated the LAM document. Peggy
will revise further and send to the team.
- Chris will make a final edit to the LAM
worksheet and resend to the team. Once finalize, it will be included as a
screen shot in the LAM training and will be on the web as a downloadable