General Preparation Requirements
- Separate all international mail from domestic mail. Separate all Canada and Mexico mail from the rest of the international mail.
- Face all letter size envelopes in the same direction. Make sure none are upside down. When mailing letter size envelopes, flaps must be sealed, tucked in, or nested (overlapped).
- Try not to overstuff letter-size envelopes. If this is not possible, you must seal the envelopes with tape before they are sent to Campus Mail to be processed.
- All envelopes larger than a #10 size letter envelope must be sealed before being sent to Campus Mail.
- Keep the top right corner of each mailing piece clear of all markings. This is where the postmark will appear.