Campus Delivery is responsible for the receipt and delivery of incoming freight. We receive shipments for the University from commercial carriers such as United Parcel Service, Federal Express and various trucking companies. These shipments are unloaded, sorted, then distributed to departments all over campus. We are responsible for transporting packages from building to building on campus including University Printing printed materials, Data Entry packages, records storage boxes, registration books, telephone books and shredding.
Campus Delivery handles outgoing shipments for the entire campus. We have a daily pick-up service from U.P.S., and process shipments for other carriers as well.
- Goods to be returned must be packed carefully. Use adequate packing materials and tape closed securely.
- Packages must be clearly addressed.
- A completed Shipment Authorization form must accompany each shipment. Download the PDF form here.
- Personal shipments via UPS are accepted only with payment made at time of receipt.
Campus Delivery orders and stores UD forms, UD paper and archive boxes which are available through a Central Stores request. We are responsible for filling and delivering orders to the campus community.
Campus Delivery maintains an area for the storage of surplus office furniture and computer equipment, which can be viewed and re-distributed to departments on campus. Please call ext. 2157 or 8510 for availability of items. Note: Larger items may require transport by Movers Services.
- Materials must be packed in boxes no larger than a standard paper box, taped securely closed, and marked clearly for shredding.
- A Request for Services form must be completed.
- Cost: $4.50 per box.
- Please allow extra time for pick-up on quantities larger than 10 boxes.
- 15 boxes or more will also require a Movers Services request.
Call extension 2157. Give department, location, number of packages and destination on campus. This includes pick-ups for Archives storage or shredding. For 15 boxes or more, fill out a Movers Services request.