How to Report a Crime
- Call 911 if the crime is in progress.
- Pick up any blue light phone on campus and you will be connected directly to the University Police Dispatcher.
- Call 831-2222 (Public Safety).
- Appear personally at 413 Academy Street.
- Use the Submit A Tip.
- When reporting a crime or incident please have as much information as possible including the following:
What happened, When, Where - be as specific as possible with description of vehicles and persons involved, etc.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please email Public Safety.