Make an Appointment
1. Obtain a prescription for physical therapy from your physician.
2. Call you insurance carrier to clarify what information your particular plan requires. If your insurance requires an authorization or referral for physical therapy you should begin that process as quickly as possible.
3. Contact the clinic at (302) 831-8893 and inform the receptionist that you would like to schedule a physical therapy evaluation in the Sports and Orthopaedic or Neurologic and Older Adult clinic.
4. Be prepared to provide the receptionist with your insurance information, your scheduling availability and a brief history of your physical therapy problem.
5. Insurance verification will be done on the information you provide and you will be informed at your visit.
Who We Are