Articles for both December & January are from JOSPT, volume 36 (10), October 2006. Articular Cartilage and Meniscal Lesion.
1) Basic science and treatment options for articular cartilage injuries
2) The treatment of articular cartilage defects using the microfracture technique
3) Autologous osteochondral mosaicplasty grafting
4) Treatment of full-thickness chondral defects in the knee with autologous chondrocyte implantation.
5) Guest Commentary: Articular defects in the knee: Recent advances and future optimism
1) A peek into the possible future of management of articular cartilage injuries: Gene therapy and scaffolds for cartilage repair.
2) Current concepts in the rehabilitation following articular cartilage repair procedures in the knee
3) Meniscal repair and transplantation: Indications, techniques, rehabilitation, and clinical outcome
4) Rehabilitation of articular lesions in the athlete's knee