|Vol. 17, No. 16||Jan. 8, 1998|
Campus Mail begins new pickup schedule
To enable Campus Mail to keep pace with the growing number of campus locations, the daily pickup schedule changed Jan. 2 from twice a day to a single pickup and delivery at most campus locations.
The new schedule of daily mail deliveries begins at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 12:30 p.m.
Between 1-4 p.m., offices may drop off or collect their mail at Campus Mail, located in the General Services Building.
New Campus Mail drop boxes have been installed at 14 locations throughout the campus. Outgoing campus and U.S. mail deposited in the new drop boxes by 3:30 p.m. is collected each afternoon, Mondays through Fridays.
The new drop boxes, which are white with blue lettering, have been installed at the following locations:
Send e-mail to Tom.Magaw@mvs. udel.edu with any questions regarding pickup and delivery service to University offices.
- Delaware Field House-west side of the building, between bus stop and bulletin board,
- Hartshorn Hall-southwest side of the building, adjacent to the main entrance,
- Perkins Student Center-west side of the building, in the area of the bookstore entrance,
- Student Services Building-north side of the building, at the entrance,
- Morris Library-south side of the building, in the grass area east of the steps,
- Alison Hall-north side of the building, in the grass area east of the steps,
- DuPont/Evans halls-east side of the building, just north of the octagon building,
- Spencer Laboratory-north end of the building, in the grass area along the entrance drive,
- Old College-east side of the building, adjacent to the trash enclosure,
- Clayton Hall-northwest side of the building, before the handicapped parking, on the right,
- Trabant University Center-north side of the building, on the sidewalk adjacent to the vehicle turnaround,
- Ewing/Smith/Purnell/Kirkbride halls-under the walkway between Ewing and Kirkbride halls,
- Amy E. du Pont Music Building- northwest corner of the building, adjacent to Public Safety, in the grass area, and
- Sharp Laboratory-southwest side of the building, on the loading dock.