WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COPYRIGHT
AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY?
T o learn more about intellectual property, link to the following web sites:
- University of Delaware Library, Guide to Internet Resources: Copyright [http://www2.lib.udel. edu/subj/copyright/internet.htm]. Provides links to a complete listing of copyright, patent and other relevant web sites, including links to copyright clearance and reprint permission services.
- Office of the Vice Provost for Research, University of Delaware, Intellectual Property [http://www. udel.edu/OVPR/property/property.html].
- US Library of Congress, United States Copyright Office [http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright].
- Kenneth Crews, Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis, Fair Use: Overview and Meaning for Higher Education [http://www.iupui.edu/~copyinfo/highered2000.html].
- Georgia Harper, University of Texas, Crash Course in Copyright [http://www.utsystem.edu/ogc/
For more information about general copyright resources, contact David Langenberg, University Library [firstname.lastname@example.org].
For more information about copyright issues raised by the use of multimedia resources, contact Francis Poole, University Library [email@example.com].