Vol. 19, No. 32
May 25, 2000
Facilities Management will be conducting its annual steam shutdown from 6 p.m., Saturday, May 27, through 6 p.m., Friday, June 2. During the steam shutdown, the affected buildings will be without heat or hot water. There will be no steam for cooking, sterilizers or other miscellaneous purposes. Also, some buildings will be cooler than others.
The shutdown schedule is listed below.
* Saturday, May 27, Steam shutdown begins at 6 p.m.
* Sunday, May 28, Steam off
* Monday, May 29, Steam off
* Tuesday, May 30, Steam off
* Wednesday, May 31, Steam off
* Thursday, June 1, Steam off
* Friday, June 2, Steam is expected to be at full pressure by 6 p.m.
Questions or concerns about specific buildings or other details should be directed to Dave Millay, Facilities Management, at 831-2619.