Volume 6, Number 2, 1997
Between the covers
- Margaret Andersen and Frank Scarpitti, UD sociology and criminal justice, with L. O'Toole, Social Problems, third edition, Addison Wesley-Longman.
- Ronet Bachman, UD sociology and
- criminal justice, with Raymond Paternoster, Statistical Methods for Criminology and Criminal Justice, McGraw-Hill.
- Kevin J. Hayes, Delaware '89M, '91PhD,
- A Colonial Woman's Bookshelf, University of Tennessee Press.
- Christine Heyrman, UD history, Southern Cross: The Beginnings of the Bible Belt, Knopf (a History Book Club alternate).
- Carroll E. Izard, UD Unidel Professor of Psychology, Japanese translation, The Psychology of Emotions, Nakanishuyu Publishing Co.
- John F. Jebb, UD English, with J.K. Van Dover of Lincoln University, Isn't Justice Always Unfair? The Detective in Southern Literature, Bowling Green State University Popular Press.
- John C. Kraft, UD H. Fletcher Brown Professor of Geology, with George J. Szemler of Loyola University of Chicago and William J. Cherf of Aurora, Colo., Thermopylae. Myth and Reality in 480 B.C., Ares Publishers, Chicago.
- Marian Lief Palley, UD political science and international relations, with Joyce Gelb of the City University of New York, Women and Public Policies-Reassessing Gender Politics, University Press of Virginia.
- Jean Pfaelzer, UD English, Parlor Radical: Rebecca Harding Davis and the Origins of
- American Social Realism, University of Pittsburgh Press.
- Winnie Schmeling, Delaware '60, of the Tallahassee Memorial Regional Medical Center, Facing Change in Health Care.
- Richard S. Sharf, UD counseling and student development, Applying Career Development Theory to Counseling, Brooks & Cole.
- Ellen M. Snyder-Grenier, Delaware '83, Brooklyn! An Illustrated History, Temple University Press, Philadelphia.
- James L. Throne, Delaware '61M, '64PhD, Technology of Thermoforming, Janser, Munich.