UD Works Instructions
Signing off on International Transaction Fees in Works
Experienced cardholders will know that Works is not allowing them to sign off on international transaction fee charges in the same fashion as it allows them to sign off on all other charges. This is because international transaction fees roll in missing their Works transaction type information. This is a Bank of America and not a UD issue. The easiest way to overcome the problem with international transaction fees is to do the following:
• Call up your cardholder credit card transactions in Works.
• Toward the upper right of your screen, choose the Table View.
• To the left of each international transaction fee, check the box.
• Toward the lower right of your screen, click on Code GL.
• In the screen that comes up, type in PCARD in the second box and click OK.
Having completed the above, you should now be able to sign off on your international transaction fees exactly as you do your other charges.