|No picture available at this time
Ann Rucinski, MA, RD
Instructor and Dietetic Internship Director
- MA, Nutrition Education, Immaculata College, 1987
- Supervised Practice Experience, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, 1986
- BS, Dietetics, University of Delaware, 1983
- 2003-present, Dietetic Internship Director, University of Delaware
- 1995-2003, Dietetic Internship Supervisor, University of Delaware
- 1992-1995, AR Nutrition Consulting Services, Private Practive
- 1990-1992, Corporate Wellness Dietitian, DuPont Company
- 1988-1990, Nutrition Educator, Dairy Council, Inc., Southampton, PA
- 1987-1988, Dietitian, St. Francis Hospital, Wilmington
- 1983-1985, Nutritionist, WIC Program, Delaware and Pennsylvania
- Hamilton, C, Rucinski, A. Utilizing a chat room in a dietetic internship. 2000;00 (suppl): A-51. Abstract.
- Hamilton, C, Rucinski, A. Increasing preceptors’ technology expertise through continuing education workshops. 2001;01 (suppl): A-13. Abstract.
- Hamilton, C., Rucinski, A, Schakelman, J. Innovating professional development for future health care practitioners. THE Journal. 2001;28(11):78-87.
- Rucinski, A., Hamilton, C., Schakelman, J. Collaborating to create interactive case studies for dietetic students. 2002;02 (suppl): A-31. Abstract.
- Hamilton, C. Rucinski, A. Using the internet to manage and deliver a dietetic internship. 2002;02 (supplement): A-52. Abstract
- Kunst, S., Rucinski, A., and Hamilton, C. An Analysis of the use of personal digital assistants in a dietetic internship. 2003;03 (supplement): A-66. Abstract.
- Rucinski, A and Hamilton, C. A survey of dietetic interns’ perceptions about an Internet based distance internship. 2003;03 (supplement): A-65. Abstract.
- Sicuranza, E and Rucinski, A. (2003) Developing Faculty to Use Technology. Part VII: Assessing the effect of Technology on Learning. Chapter 67: A case for Authentic Assessment: Nutrition and Dietetics Internship Program.
Honors, Awards, and Major Professional Offices Held
- Delaware Dietetic Association – Technology Coordinator, 2002-present
- Dietetic Internship award from the United States Distance Learning Association Award for programming in telehealth, 2003
- Delaware Dietetic Association – Treasurer, 2001-2002
- Site Visitor for the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education, 1995 - present
- Delaware Dietetic Association – President-Elect; President, 1989-1991
- Delaware Dietetic Association, Continuing Education Chair, 1988
- Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society, 1987
Dietetics Home Page | University of Delaware Home Page |