Stephen C. Goodwin
- Sexual assault in female athletes
- High School Students attitudes toward physical education
- Ph.D. Health Education, The Pennsylvania State University, 1991
- M.S. Athletic Training, Ohio University, 1980
- B.S. Health and physical education/athletic training, East Stroudsburg State College, 1979
- 1998-present, Associate Professor, University or Delaware.
- 1993-1998, Assistant Professor, University of Delaware.
- 1988-1993, Assistant Professor, Bloomsburg University.
- 1984-1988, Instructor, Bloomsburg University.
- 1984-1993, Head Men's Soccer Coach, Bloomsburg University.
- 1983-1984, The Swarthmore Academy.
- 1982-1983, Oakcrest High School.
- HESC214, Wellness, A Way of Life
- HESC330, Mental and Community Health
- HESC332, Health Behavior Theory and Assessment
- HESC342, Survey in Adapted Physical Education
- HESC414, Methods and Materials in Health Education
- HESC484, Women in Sports
- Peterson, M., Goodwin, S. & Ellenberg-Maegerle, D. (2004). Impact of a Media Based HealthEducation Program on Adolescent Outcomes. American Journal of Health Education. 35(3), 141-149.
- Goodwin, S. (2003). “Health Conundrums” Journal of School Health . 34(1), 56-59.
- Goodwin, S. (1999). “Developing Self-esteem in Physical Education”. The Physical Educator. 56(4), 210-214.
Bonnette, T., Casebolts, K., Goodwin, S., Spacht, R., White, G. 2004. Adapting Adventure Activities for Participants with Disabilities. AAHPERD, New Orleans, LA.
Goodwin, S. 2004. "Vision Impaired Activities" EDA, Burlington, VT.
Goodwin, S. 2003. "Health Scattergories". ASHA El Paso, TX.
Goodwin, S. & Abraham, A. 2002. “Teaching Health Through Case Studies” ASHA, Charlotte, NC.
Goodwin, S. & Abraham, A. 2002. “Teaching Wellness: A Case Study Approach” EDA/SDA,Baltimore, MD.
Goodwin, S., Wooledge, D. , Wilson, D., & Betts, M.D. 2002 “The Development of Delaware’sPhysical Education Standards”. EDA/SDA, Baltimore, MD.
Health and Exercise Sciences Home Page |
University of Delaware Home Page |