- Ed.D., University of Northern Colorado, 1996
- M.A., Penn State University, 1993
- B.A., Villanova University, 1990
- 2006-Present, Associate Professor, University of Delaware
- 2004-2006, Assistant Professor, University of Delaware
- 1998-2004, Assistant Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- 1995-1998, Assistant Professor, Western Carolina University
- HESC 632, Financial Aspects of the Sport Industry
- HESC 438, Sport Event and Facility Management
- HESC 437 Sport Marketing
- HESC 344 Financial Aspects of Sport Management
- HESC 202 Foundations of Sport Management
- Fried, G., & Shapiro, S., & DeSchriver, T.D. (2008).Sport Finance, 2 nd edition. Human Kinetics Publishing.
- DeSchriver, T. D. (2007). Much adieu about Freddy: The relationship between MLS spectator attendance and the arrival of Freddy Adu. Journal of Sport Management, 21(3), 438-451.
- DeSchriver, T.D. & Mahony, D. (2007). Finance, economics, and budgeting in the sport industry. In Parks, J. & Quarterman, J. Contemporary Sport Management, 3 rd Edition. Human Kinetics Publishing.
- DeSchriver, T. D., & Howard D. (2006) Sport facility funding and asset-backed securitization. International Journal of Sport Management, 6 (4), 324-342.
- McEvoy, C. D., Nagel, M. S., DeSchriver, T. D., & Brown, M. T. (2005). Facility age and attendance in Major League Baseball: Examining the honeymoon effect. SportManagement Review, 8(1) 19-41.
- Howard, D., & DeSchriver, T. D. (2005). Financial principles applied to sport management. In Masteralexis, L. P., Barr, C. A., & Hums, M. A. Principles and Practices of Sport Management, 2 nd Edition. Aspen Publications.
- DeSchriver, T. D. & Robinson, M. J. (2003). Consumer differences across large and small market teams in the National Professional Soccer League. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 12(2), 80-87.
Honors, Awards, and Major Professional Offices Held
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Sport Management. (2003-Present)
- Member, Editorial Board, Sport Marketing Quarterly. (2001-Present)
- Member, Editorial Board, International Journal of Sport Finance. (2004-Present)
- Member at Large, North American Society for Sport Management Executive Council. (2002-2004)
- Western Carolina University Microgrant recipient. (1997)
- Colorado State Graduate Fellowship, 1994-1995