Department of Health, Nutrition, and
Carpenter Sports Building
26 North College Avenue
Newark, DE 19716
Ph: (302) 831-2265
Fax: (302) 831-4261
Health & Exercise Sciences - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nutrition & Dietetics-
Exercise Sciences Awards
Definition of Awards: In general, awards are one-time honors. They may or may not carry a monetary award. In most cases, they are recognized at the Honor’s Day Award Ceremony.
Definition of Scholarships: Scholarships, in most cases, may be renewed annually provided that the criteria continue to be met (i.e. GPA, financial need, residency, etc). In the case of specific College of Health Sciences and individual department scholarships – these are not transferable to another major. For example, a scholarship in nursing carries the criteria of being a nursing major. The scholarship will be forfeited if you change majors outside of nursing. Scholarships awarded at the University level may or may not be transferable.
Complete application form and return to Dr. Michelle Provost-Craig by February 6, 2009.
- Exercise Science Outstanding Senior Award
- Exercise Science Major
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Significant contributions in research in Human Performance Laboratory
- Exercise Science Outstanding Graduate Student Award
- Graduate Student
- Successful balance of Graduate Studies and significant contribution to field of exercise science
- Robert E. Neeves Excellence in Research Award
- Graduate student in Exercise Science
- Awarded for most outstanding thesis
- Completion of thesis and endorsement by faculty mentor required