Sponsored by: Enterprise Holdings
The 3rd Annual Career Services Center Video contest is HERE! This video contest is a chance to be creative, have fun, and win prizes. The more creative, the better -- just follow the guidelines below:
The deadline for submission is Friday, November 11, 2011.
- First place -- $600 cash card
- Second prize -- $300 cash card
- Third prize -- $100 cash card
Bonus: The Top 3 videos will be posted on YouTube and the Career Services website.
Don’t have video equipment? No problem! You can borrow a variety of equipment kits from the service desk at the Student Multimedia Design Center located in Morris Library.
- The video should be between 30 seconds and 1 minute in length.
- The theme of the video should be about the benefits and services provided by the Career Services. Remember to keep the video clean, both in image and language.
- The following information about the Career Services Center at the University of Delaware (herein CSC) should be included:
- Location of the main and satellite offices of the CSC
- Main : University of Delaware, 401 Academy Street
Phone: 302.831.2392 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Satellite office in the Business College: 113 Lerner Hall
- URL of CSC website – www.udel.edu/CSC
- Include at least 1 benefit provided by utilizing the CareerMAP in your video. See the CSC website for more information.
- Video submissions should be accompanied by the name of your video, names of team members, as well as an email address and phone number at which you can be reached.
- Videos need to be submitted by one of the following methods:
- The contest is open to all current University of Delaware students only.
- Students may work in teams. Any prize will be the same, regardless of the number of team members.
- Judging will be done through a two-part system. CSC staff and appropriate members from CSC student groups will choose finalists and the winner will be chosen by an internal online poll.
- Prizes will be given to the Top 3 videos, with $600 to the first place team, $300 to the second, and $100 to the third. Prizes will be given in the form of a cash card.
- Videos must be submitted by Friday, November 11, 2011. Finalists will be notified by 11/28/11 with voting beginning 11/29/11 and closing at noon on 12/6/11.
- All entries and materials submitted become the property of CSC and will be used as deemed fit either by CSC or the University of Delaware.
View 2010 Video Contest Winners
Any questions? Please contact Jill Panté, email@example.com, 302-831-3161