Tuesday, February 28, 2012
12:00pm to 3:30pm
University of Delaware
Bob Carpenter Sports Building/Convocation Center
This fair is open to all applicants from engineering, technology, and science related backgrounds and majors (including students, alumni, and experienced candidates from the greater community), to meet with hiring organizations regarding full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities. Click here for the complete list of majors.
Approximately 100 hiring organizations from the Mid-Atlantic region attend each year and over 1000 job applicants are expected to attend.
The career fair is open to all University of Delaware students and alumni and to experienced candidates from the greater community. There is no cost for job seekers to attend!
This event is held in partnership with the University of Delaware and
Delaware BioScience Association
Non-University of Delaware Participants - Registration Required (no cost)
Registration enables your resume to be included in an exclusive book for Delaware BioScience Association companies after the career fair.
Click the button below to register and submit your resume.
Job Seekers... Be Prepared!
Representatives will be in attendance from approximately 100 organizations from the Delaware area and the Mid-Atlantic region, to provide you with information
regarding their organization and hiring needs for hundreds of full-time & part-time jobs, and related opportunities
Questions? For more information regarding the
Engineering, Science & Technology Career Fair contact:
All participants attending the Career Fair
will be given a career fair book including a list and description of the company
participants and a floor plan when they arrive.
View the 2011 Engineering, Science & Technology Career Fair Book
Below is the list of employers who registered for
the 2012 career fair.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Air Liquide USA
- All4 Inc.
- ANP Technologies, Inc.
- Blue Ocean Systems
- CAI (Computer Aid, Inc.)
- Century Engineering, Inc.
- Cianbro Corporation
- City of Dover
- Constellation Energy/BGE
- Croda, Inc.
- Delaware Department of Transportation (DELDOT)
- Delaware Transition to Teaching Partnership
- Dept. of Technology and Information - State of DE
- DuPont Company
- DuPont Company
- Edward J. DeSeta Co., Inc.
- EM Photonics Inc.
- ENVIRON International Corporation
- EOIR Technologies
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Fraunhofer USA
- General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Golder Associates
- Gore (W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.)
- Greene Tweed & Company
- HandyTube Corporation
- Hexcel Corporation
- Hillel - Masa Program to Israel
- Hilmar Cheese Company
- Independence Construction Materials
- INROADS Inc
- James Posey Associates, Inc.
- Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth
- Johnson Controls
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- L&T Infotech
- Lab Support, a division of On Assignment
- Lutron Electronics
- Marine Corps
- Marlabs Inc.
- Maryland State Highway Administration
- McCrone, Inc.
- Merck Animal Health
- MICROS Systems Inc.
- Mitsubishi Kagaku Imaging Corp.
- NextDocs Corporation
- NMP Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- O'Brien & Gere
- PepsiCo / Pepsi Beverages Company
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Quebec Immigration Department
- Restoration East, LLC
- RETTEW Associates
- Robert Half Technology
- Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc.
- SevOne Inc.
- Shadow Financial Systems, Inc.
- Stone Ridge Technology
- SURVICE Engineering Company
- Telvent USA
- The Wistar Institute
- Thomas Scientific, Inc.
- Turkey Hill Dairy
- U.S. Navy
- UD Graduate Business Programs
- United State Air Force
- URS Corporation
- URS Corporation
- Wallace, Montgomery & Associates, LLP
- Walt Disney World Co.
- Whitman, Requardt and Associates
2/6/12 - ko