2012 Career Services Video Contest
Sponsored by: Enterprise Holdings
The 4th Annual Career Services Center Video contest is HERE! This video contest is a chance to be creative, have fun, and win prizes. The more creative, the better -- just follow the guidelines below:
The deadline for submission is Friday
November 9, 2012.
First place -- $600 cash card
Second prize -- $300 cash card
Third prize -- $100 cash card
Bonus: The Top 3 videos will be posted on YouTube and the Career Services website.
Don’t have video equipment? No problem! You can borrow a variety of equipment kits from the service desk at the Student Multimedia Design Center located in Morris Library.
- The video should be between 30 seconds and 1 minute in length.
- The theme of the video should be about the benefits and services provided by the Career Services. Remember to keep the video clean, both in image and language.
- The following information about the Career Services Center at the University of Delaware (herein CSC) should be included:
- Location of the main and satellite offices of the CSC
- Main University of Delaware, 401 Academy Street
Phone: 302.831.2392 / email@example.com
- Satellite office in the Business College: 113 Lerner Hall
- URL of CSC website – www.udel.edu/CSC
- Include at least 1 benefit provided by utilizing the CareerMAP in your video. See the CSC website for more information.
- Video submissions should be accompanied by the name of your video, names of team members, as well as an email address and phone number at which you can be reached.
- Videos need to be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org via the UD DropBox. See https://pandora.nss.udel.edu/ for more details.
- Burn the video on a CD or save on a flash drive and bring into the Career Services Center, 401 Academy Street.
- The contest is open to all current University of Delaware students only.
- Students may work in teams. Any prize will be the same, regardless of the number of team members.
- Judging will be done through a two-part system. CSC staff and appropriate members from CSC student groups will choose finalists and the winner will be chosen by an internal online poll.
- Prizes will be given to the Top 3 videos, with $600 to the first place team, $300 to the second, and $100 to the third. Prizes will be given in the form of a cash card.
- Videos must be submitted by Friday, November 9, 2012. Finalists will be notified by 11/16/12 with voting beginning 11/19/12 and closing at noon on 12/3/12.
- All entries and materials submitted become the property of CSC and will be used as deemed fit either by CSC or the University of Delaware.
View 2011 Video Contest Winner:
Any questions? Please contact Jill Panté, email@example.com, 302-831-3161