The 5th Annual Career Services Center Video contest is HERE! This video contest is a chance to be creative, have fun, and win prizes. This year, we are requiring that teams or individuals sign up to participate. The Video Contest theme will be around Interviewing, but you must attend an information session to learn more details.
First place -- $600 cash card
Second prize -- $300 cash card
Third prize -- $100 cash card
Video Contest Submission Deadline is Monday, November 11.
This year’s theme is interviewing.
Students interested in participating must email
Scott Rappaport or Jill Panté for details.
Don’t have video equipment? No problem! You can borrow a variety of equipment kits from the service desk at the Student Multimedia Design Center located in Morris Library.
- Students must attend the Video Contest Information Session on October 8 from 5pm-6pm. At least one
representative from your team must be present to enter. RSVP through Blue Hen Careers Events tab.
- If you cannot attend the information session, you must meet with Scott Rappaport. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to
set up an appointment.
- Judging will be done through a two-part system. CSC staff and appropriate members from CSC student groups will choose finalists and the winner will be chosen by a 50/50 voting system of an internal online poll and CSC staff.
- All teams will receive a prize. Top 3 videos will receive $600 to the first place team, $300 to the second, and $100 to the third. Prizes will be given in the form of a cash card.
- All entries and materials submitted become the property of CSC and will be used as deemed fit either by CSC or the University of Delaware.
View 2013 Video Contest Winner:
Any questions? Please contact Jill Panté, email@example.com, 302-831-3161