Multi-Ethnic Career Development Conference:
Career Fair & Networking Event
Saturday, October 27th, 2012
Clayton Hall Conference Center at University of Delaware
100 David Hollowell Drive,
Newark, DE 19716
Conference: 9:00am - 2:30pm (full itinerary)
Diversity Career Fair & Networking Event: 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Dress: Business Casual - Business Professional
Open to conference attendees only. (UD students)
Registration Deadline - February 24, 2012
Note: Only one registration per organization. An invoice based on your selection will follow registration confirmation.
*Make checks payable to University of Delaware and send to the Career Services Center using the address at the top of the invoice.
Local Accommodations and Travel Information
Special rate of $157/night available (based on availability) for this event at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel at University of Delaware adjacent to the event location. Call: 302-737-0900 and mention "UD Career Fair".
Shipping materials - please send your materials directly to Clayton Hall clearly marked with "HOLD FOR MULTI-ETHNIC CONFERENCE - 3/10". Please bring a pre-paid return shipping label so that your items can be shipped out following the conference.
Parking is available at no cost (no pass needed). Park in the lot across from the Clayton Hall Conference Center. If you are staying at the adjacent Courtyard by Marriott Hotel at University of Delaware.
Employer Registration Levels
Gold - $1000
- Logo on all promotional materials including website, posters, and program booklet
- Half page black and white advertisement in program booklet
- Lunch for 4 representatives including networking with students
- Booth at Diversity Career Fair and Networking Event (4 representatives)
Silver - $500
- Quarter page advertisement in booklet
- Logo on sponsor page in program booklet and on website
- Lunch for 2 representatives including networking with students
- Booth at Diversity Career Fair and Networking Event (2 representatives)
Bronze - $250
- Booth at Diversity Career Fair and Networking Event (2 representives)
- Name on employer page in program booklet and on website
For more information on sponsorship, contact Scott Rappaport, Conference Co-Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-831-1231.