Health Sciences Career Fair
Monday, November 12, 2012
Trabant University Center, Multipurpose Rooms
12:30pm - 3:00pm
representatives will be in attendance to provide you with information
regarding their organization, hiring needs and requirements for internships and full-time
positions. Come dressed for success with resumes in
hand. The Career Fair is open to all University of Delaware students and
Sponsored by the Career Services Center and the College of Health Sciences.
- This fair is geared towards the following majors (and minors):
- Applied Nutrition
- Athletic Training
- Exercise Science
- Health Behavior Science
- Health & Physical Education
- Health Studies - Occupational Therapy
- Medical Technology Interest
- Nutritional Sciences
For more information - contact Steve Sciscione, Senior Associate Director, Career
Services Center at 302-831-8479 or email@example.com.
UD Students & Alumni:
For the full list of organizations currently registered for the Career Fair log into your Blue Hen Careers account and go to "events". See who's coming and what positions they are hiring for. Upload your resume to apply.
All participants attending the Career Fair will be given a
program including a listing and floor plan of the organization
Want to know who came last year? Go to the "Resource Library" under "documents" in your Blue Hen Careers account for the 2010 booklet of organizations with the majors they were seeking.
Get the 2011 book online! Go to the "Resource Library" under "documents" in your Blue Hen Careers account for the 2011 booklet.
What you need to prepare:
- Mulitple copies of a solid resume - bring copies of your resume to hand out! Need resume advice - click here.
- Research the Organizations! For the full list of organizations currently registered for the Career Fair log into your Blue Hen Careers account and go to "events".
- Read over "Preparing
for a Job Fair" to help you be successful in meeting
- Dress Professionally - these are potential employers you will be meeting.
- Update your Blue Hen Careers profile with your current major and graduation date
- Attend a one of these pre-fair events (find upcoming events on the Career Events calendar):
- Get Ready for the Career Fair - giving you the top tips and tricks of preparing and navigating career fairs
- Writing Winning Resumes & Cover Letters - to help polish your resume
- The "30-Commercial" - showing you how to market yourself in just 30 seconds!
- Acing the Interview - to helping you to understand what questions employers will ask and how to prepare for them.