Thursday, September 20, 2012
Bob Carpenter Sports Building/Convocation Center
631 S. College Avenue, Newark, DE 19716
The Fall Career Fair is held in the early fall of each year, is open to UD students
and alumni of all majors and degree levels, and marks the beginning of our campus recruiting season. Traditionally, this is UD's largest fair drawing about 1500 applicants each year. This fair has now incorporated the Volunteer Fair.
Registration deadline is September 3, 2012 - to be included in the Career Fair booklet.
Attention University of Delaware departments and units:
Looking to register for this event? Contact Kristal Olowolafe, Events Manager
at 302-831-8838 before you register.
- Check-in: 10:00am
- Employer Lunch: 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Career Fair: 12:00pm to 3:30pm
- On-site Interviews: 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Expand your brand with our new registration options
- On-site interviews now available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Small Business rate now available for organizations with 250 employees or less
- This fair has now incorporated the Volunteer Fair and is open to community & volunteer organizations exclusively hiring volunteers.
All organizations of various size and from various industries are invited to register for this event, including the following:
** - newly incorporated into the Fall Career Fair
- Corporations, organizations and businesses of all sizes
- Non-profit and related organizations
- Local, state, and federal government agencies
- Camps & community organizations**
- Volunteer organizations**
- On-campus departments hiring for the academic year
Costs: Registration fees based on organization type are as follows: $500 - general, $400 - government entities, $300 - non-profit, $200 - small businesses (250 employees or less), $50 - volunteer organizations.
Payment Information: We now accept payment online through Symplicity's secure payment system. Please have payment method ready when you register (MasterCard, Visa, American Express credit cards as well as checks* are acceptable forms of payment). Confirmation and invoice/receipt will be sent via e-mail after your registration has been processed. All fees must be received prior to the event.
*Make checks payable to University of Delaware and send to the Career Services Center using the address at the top of the invoice.
Cancellation Policy: Registration cancellations must be made by email to Kristal Olowolafe, Events Manager at email@example.com. A $25 fee will be applied to all cancellations. No refunds if cancelled after the registration deadline of September 3, 2012.
*Note: If you choose to decorate your booth/table with balloons, ONLY
MYLAR BALLOONS may be used in University of
Questions? For more information contact Kristal Olowolafe or call 302-831-8838.
Click here to return to the Fall Career Fair main page