Alumni, thank you for your interest in listing employment opportunities with
the University of Delaware!
|Having a current student as an employee, intern, or volunteer, is a great way to give back to the University! As a
valued UD alum, you know that the University and its programs are increasingly
recognized for their excellence - quality programs are preparing new graduates
for the world of work. You can help students better prepare for this transition,
while helping your organization gain exceptional talent.
The University of Delaware has an online database for employers to post jobs or internships called Blue Hen Careers. Registering with Blue Hen Careers has many advantages:
- All 20,000 students will be able to view your posting and apply directly online.
- Creating an account will give you 24/7 access to make changes and view applicants.
- You can easily post new positions.
- You have access to online books of student resumes.
- It's simple, just click on the link below and select "Register And Post Job at UD" to get started.
If you would like to post your position but do not want to create a Blue Hen Careers account, please email the position to email@example.com.
Below are the types of opportunities that are posted in Blue Hen Careers:
- Internships – Provide the opportunity for a student to “test” a career and build their resume by offering an internship during the school year or summer. For 5-20 hours a week students can learn and contribute to your organization.
- Part-time and/or summer jobs – List job opportunities to help a student earn a few dollars and/or build career skills.
- Full-time Job Opportunities – List your employer’s job opportunities with the UD Career Center. We can offer several different alternatives to identify great candidates for your job needs.
- Volunteer -- Find students to help with your organization's goals.
Posting Policy: At the discretion of the Bank of America Career Services Center, no user may post franchise, network marketing, club membership, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement, or other business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents, whether or not such posting is a bona fide offer of employment.
The Bank of America Career Services does not post blind job listings and does not post in-home positions, including part-time or summer jobs such as but not limited to child care and home maintenance, as the National Association of Colleges and Employers has raised issues regarding institutional liability for such sponsored listings. Other opportunities for listing job advertisements include: The UD Review student newspaper and the UD Classifieds (if you you have a valid udel.edu e-mail address).
Questions or Comments? Contact us at 302-831-2391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.