Laying it Out
- Ongoing: what has to happen throughout the semester to make things “stick”?
- One week ahead: knowing what you will be tested on—and how—will allow you to make a plan you can live with (say goodbye to cramming!).
- Just before the exam: making sure you’re in top condition to take charge of your performance.
- Taking the exam: using some well-tested strategies to use with different test formats.
- After the exam: knowing what worked and what didn’t—will you need to change your strategy for the next time?