A team of engineering researchers at the University of Delaware has used simulations to demonstrate the design, operation, control and economics of incorporating solar power into a hybrid renewable energy system for automotive applications.
- $3 million gift to provide full rides, academic mentorship to 150 of the most-needy Delaware residents
- UD leads workshop to help students preserve historic photographs
- UD joins call to action for American 'Innovation Imperative'
- Annual report highlights Sea Grant efforts for Delawareans
- UD presidential search website updated, welcome letter added
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.