Babatunde A. Ogunnaike, dean of the University of Delaware's College of Engineering, is among 170 distinguished innovators who have been named 2014 fellows by the National Academy of Inventors.
- UD wins CAA Blood Challenge championship for fourth straight year
- UD Admissions, ELI representatives develop partnerships in China
- Delaware Sea Grant researchers develop infrastructure to house flood, high water mark data
- Study finds that extreme temperature anomalies are warming faster than Earth's average
- New affiliation agreement provides opportunity for aspiring physicians
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.