University of Delaware researchers are part of an international team that plans to drill through a floating Greenland glacier to capture the first-ever measurements of the ocean conditions underneath.
- UD ranked 29th in Forbes' list of best public universities
- New UD coalition launches strategic plan to reduce high-risk drinking
- Researchers monitor conditions in Delaware Bay aboard Cape May-Lewes Ferry
- CCM director Jack Gillespie recognized by international professional society
- UD team awarded $1 million Keck Foundation grant for novel research on light
- Master Players Festival features international musicians
Roselle Center for the Arts
- Osher open house
10 a.m.-1 p.m., Aug. 5
Arsht Hall, Wilmington
- Michael J. Fox Foundation Symposium
5:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 19
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.