Joel Rosenthal, assistant professor of chemistry and biochemistry at the University of Delaware, has received the Francis Alison Society's 2014 Gerard J. Mangone Young Scholars Award.
- Majestic Saturn yields more cosmic secrets, imaging team leader says
- UD's Sparks named 2015 American Chemical Society medalist
- Gov. Markell delivers annual Soles lecture on Constitution, citizenship
- Interdisciplinary team to address global issues in STEM research
- Lecture on Ebola set Oct. 28 at Trabant University Center
- Master Players to present acclaimed Afiara Quartet
Friday, Oct. 24
8 p.m., Roselle Center for the Arts
- Stanford's Matson to speak on sustainability, education
Thursday, Oct. 30
- Saturday Symposium to look at World War I
Saturday, Nov. 1
8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., Memorial Hall
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.