UD President Patrick T. Harker announced March 2 that he will step down as president to become president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. His new appointment is effective July 1.
- To the University of Delaware community
- UD named site for Shakespeare First Folio national tour in 2016
- UD among five universities recognized with top internationalization award
- Six films to be screened at annual environmental film festival March 6-8
- Students, faculty, staff invited to share thoughts in open town hall
- Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald to visit
2-3:30 p.m., Monday, March 2
Health Sciences Complex
- Thomas Allen Harris to present Paul R. Jones Lecture
7 p.m., Monday, March 2
- Provost to host town hall
4-5:30 p.m., March 11
Roselle Center for the Arts
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.