The University of Delaware wind turbine, located on the Hugh R. Sharp Campus in Lewes, has generated 23.47 million kilowatt hours of carbon-free electricity over the past five years.
- UD welcomes members of the Class of 2019 to campus
- Bacteria may be harbingers of invisible damage in concrete
- September 2015 issue of UD Messenger is now available online
- Biomedical engineering professor publishes research on development of the lung's branched architecture
- Presidential Search Committee co-chairs update UD community
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.