The University of Delaware's Joel Rosenthal has received a prestigious National Science Foundation Faculty Early Career Development Award for his work in renewable energy.
- Gates Foundation funds civil engineering professor's novel wastewater treatment fabric
- Lessons from an art historian turned race car driver
- April issue of University of Delaware Messenger magazine now available online
- Three University of Delaware students named 2014 Goldwater Scholars
- High-altitude wind turbines have potential to generate large amounts of electricity
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.